If your current body care is limited to a loofah and a bar of soap, it’s time to level up!
For a truly indulgent experience, you can boost the effects of your at-home body care routine with our spa-quality body scrubs, just like your face, your body needs exfoliation to stay soft, smooth, and healthy.
Benefits of Body Scrubs:
- Allows your skin to absorb moisturizers better.
- Unclogs pores and prevent ingrown hairs. ...
- leaves your skin smoother and more even.
- Removes dead skin cells and makes skin look revitalized, improves its texture, and boosts its natural vibrancy.
- Coconut Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Mica and Essence
- Vitamin E
Don't Forget The Matching Body Butter Here
FOAMING BODY SUGAR SCRUBS
How To Use A Body Scrub
It’s best to use a body scrub two to three times per week to keep your skin soft and smooth from head to toe.
- Use lukewarm water; allow it to run on the skin for 5-10 minutes to soften and prepare the skin for exfoliation
- Pause running water and apply the scrub in circular motions; start at your feet and move upwards towards your heart to enhance circulation
- Maintain gentle pressure (don’t scrub too hard!)
- Rinse thoroughly
Apply your favorite body oil or lotion while your skin is still slightly damp. We recommend our Pampered Body Butters which generously moisturizes for bright and radiant skin.